Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

14 weeks 5 days

So as I sit here hungry yet again I figured I would write a little update about how I've been feeling. I have officially made it out of the 1st trimester! Yay, go me!! The nausea is finally gone, mostly... I'm not feeling as tired and I can tell my belly is getting bigger.

Oddly enough I have been craving pickles and eating them a lot. I even gave the ice cream and pickles combo a try and it wasn't so bad. I haven't been able to eat steak or pork ribs so far. Mark cooked them both over the last week and a half but just the smell of them made me sick. Last time I was pregnant I couldn't eat chicken but this time I think that is the only meat I can eat.

My doctor visits are still a month apart and I'm wishing they would schedule me for every two weeks.I like having the heart Doppler at home because it helps me get through between appointments. I don't use it everyday and it is still hard to find the heartbeat sometimes but it helps calm my nerves when I do find it.My next doctor appointment is next Monday the 23rd first thing in the morning so I'm starting to get anxious.

I have an appointment setup for the 28th to get a 3d ultrasound done for gender determination. I will be 16 weeks and 3 days along when I go which sounds a little early to be able to tell but they seem to think that they can tell that early so that is when I'm going. I can't wait to find out what I'm having. I will post pictures when I get them.

As for my weight gain, I think I have been doing pretty good there. I am only supposed to gain < 15 lbs this whole pregnancy since I am overweight, technically obese, and so far I don't think I've gained anything. I think I have even lost a couple of pounds, probably from not eating because I sure haven't been exercising. I do plan to start working out I just have to convince my legs to get up and do it. lol

Anyway not much else to report except that I finished this last semester of school with 3 As and a B! I'm glad that semester is over and I am getting ready to begin the summer semester later this week. I will be taking two classes over the summer so hopefully it will fly by quickly.

Happy Monday Everyone!

0 comments: