I'm back!! Ever is bigger, better, and talking more!
In just over a month we will be celebrating Ever's 2nd birthday! I cannot believe she is almost 2. These past couple years have flown by with lots of ups and downs. Our little pumpkin is saying more and more everyday. She is starting to put two and three words together. Most recently she is saying "Bye, see you." How cute is that?! I am in awe at how much she has grown up. A toddler now walking, talking, and trying to dress herself. ::tear:: She is no longer a baby. I'm keeping this short but here are a few pictures and videos to catch you up if you aren't friends with me on FB.
Friday, September 27, 2013
I'm back!! Ever is bigger, better, and talking more!
Monday, July 30, 2012
I haven't been keeping up with this like I should. I have posted so many videos and pictures of her on FB & Youtube that I think I will just get on later and post them in my blog. I'm slack I know. I want so badly for her to have these things to look back on when she gets older.
So a quick update on her now...
- 6 Months
- 1st trip to Talladega
- She has been cloth diapered for 6 months now.
- Started on solids at 6 months
- Had 4 teeth by 6 1/2 months
- 7 Months
- Started waving to people at 7 months
- 1st trip to Santee
- Pulling up and standing at 8 months.
- Started crawling at 8 1/2 months.
- 9 Months
- Breastfed for 9 months.
- Still not sleeping through the night at 9 months old.
- Going on her very first airplane trip end of this week
- 2nd trip to Ohio.
Posted by Heather Moore at 1:06 PM
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
There is a new documentary out about donating breast milk called Donor Milk. Currently they are only showing it in Indiana but hopefully they will put a DVD out soon. I can't wait to watch it. They talk about donating milk but they also talk to women who have had a loss and still donate their milk.
This is something that I wish I had thought of or been informed about after my loss. I think it would have helped me at the time. I wasn't able to breastfeed my first daughter but giving my milk to other babies that needed it would have been good for my soul.
Then today I came across this article about how choosing to bottle feed can elicit the same feelings as having a loss in the mother. If this is true I wonder if pumping my milk and donating it would have been better for me emotionally than just binding and stopping the milk.
I understand that some women out there can not breastfeed but for others that choose not to or are ill informed this is important information and another great reason to breastfeed. As I sit here loathing that I have to pump yet again to provide milk to my daughter, I am reminded why I have done it this long and will continue to provide the best possible nutrients to her as long as I still can.
Posted by Heather Moore at 10:42 AM
Monday, April 30, 2012
My Ever is sick. She has a cough. Friday I had just fed her so I went to burp her when she coughed so bad she projectile vomited. Eww! It got on me and her. I'm sure this won't be the last time.
She is doing so many new things lately it is hard for me to remember them all. So here we go....
She loves reaching for any and every thing she can. She has also started reaching for me or daddy when we go to pick her up. The b sound is her new favorite noise to make. When she goes to sleep she say aaaaaa over and over in an attempt to keep herself awake I think. Lol it is quite cute.
So I can't wait to see what is next. We are heading out of town this weekend for Ever's first camping trip. Technically it is her second because I was pregnant with her last time we went. We will be staying in the infield of the Talladega Super Speedway! Should be a fun weekend.
Thursday, April 26, 2012
|Depending on the size available this text |
will be in yellow instead of black while
diapers are still in stock.
- When you go to the Ragababe website during purchasing time (Mondays between 11am EST) go ahead and LOGIN.
- Open a window for each diaper you want to purchase. You have to go to the actual page for the diaper that is being stocked. This information will be posted on the main page. Once stocking time hits start refreshing the page. You can do this by pressing the F5 button on the keyboard.
- You will know that stocking has begun because the size being stocked will be in yellow instead of black. You will need to watch for the dropdown box to appear at the bottom of the page. The picture below is what it looks like before the dropdown box appears.
- Once you see the dropdown box you have to be quick in choosing the size and clicking the add to cart button. Then be sure you CHECKOUT QUICKLY!! (I lost two diapers because I didn't check out quick enough)
- If you want to try and get another diaper I think you can switch over to the other screen and refresh it quick then the dropdown box should appear so you can add it to the cart also. Then CHECKOUT QUICKLY. I haven't tried this yet so I am not sure it works.
|This text changes to a dropdown menu when the diapers |
are stocked. Be quick with the checkout or you will lose it.
Molly Bears needs donations!!
These people made my Brinley Bear for free. I donated several times and so have my friends and family. My bear weighs the same weight as Brinley did when she was born, 6lbs 1oz. As you can imagine it costs a lot of money to make and ship a bear of that weight. It is about $40 a bear. It is high quality and I love it so much.
Would you PLEASE find it in your heart to help give this gift to other women who have lost a baby by donating a few dollars to their cause?
You can donate through the link below...
Or on their FB page...
Posted by Heather Moore at 8:34 AM
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
I don't usually participate in these things because I hate asking for votes and feel like I could never get enough to win but I'm giving this one a chance.
If you have a minute please go vote for my kid by clicking on the link below. After you click the Vote for Me button you will have to type something in the security box for the vote to count.
Thanks so much!!
Posted by Heather Moore at 12:24 PM