Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 30, 2012

9 months old

I haven't been keeping up with this like I should. I have posted so many videos and pictures of her on FB & Youtube that I think I will just get on later and post them in my blog. I'm slack I know. I want so badly for her to have these things to look back on when she gets older.

So a quick update on her now...


  • 6 Months
    • 1st trip to Talladega
    • She has been cloth diapered for 6 months now.
    • Started on solids at 6 months
    • Had 4 teeth by 6 1/2 months
  • 7 Months
    • Started waving to people at 7 months
  • 8Months
    • 1st trip to Santee
    • Pulling up and standing at 8 months. 
    • Started crawling at 8 1/2 months.
  • 9 Months
    • Breastfed for 9 months.
    • Still not sleeping through the night at 9 months old.
    • Going on her very first airplane trip end of this week 
    • 2nd trip to Ohio. 
Some pictures....










0 comments: